Sponsor a Kiddush
Sponsoring a kiddush is one way to support the synagogue and help create a sense of community by providing a meal after a service. This can be done on your own, with family members or friends.
Here are some steps you can follow to sponsor a kiddush:
- Contact the synagogue: Reach out to Tory May at the synagogue by phone or using the form on this page and ask about the process for sponsoring a kiddush and if you are honoring individuals or celebrating an event, she will be able to provide you with information on the cost and any requirements for sponsoring the meal. Let her know if you wish to share a kiddush with others.
- Choose a date: Decide on a date for the kiddush that works for you. Don’t feel limited to one kiddush per year!
- Plan the menu: Work with the synagogue or one of our approved catering companies to plan the menu for the kiddush. dietary laws are strictly observed.
- Pay for the kiddush before the event as soon as possible.
- Attend the kiddush: Attend the kiddush you sponsored and enjoy the meal with other members of the community. This is a great opportunity to connect with others and help build a sense of community within the synagogue.
- Bring friends. This is a great way to welcome prospective new members to the synagogue and our community.
By sponsoring a kiddush, you can help create a warm and welcoming environment for old and new members of the synagogue and show your support for our community.
Let’s Get Started
Please complete the form below, and Tory will reach out to you ASAP to help you plan your Kiddush. Thank you for your interest!